Actualizado: 8 de mar de 2020
Before starting this tutorial, make sure you already worn Bubble.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL XDRIP+ IN YOUR ANDROID PHONE
1. Click this link to the download page, select the latest version of the installation package（*.apk file format） to download on the page, after the download is complete, follow the prompts to complete the installation.
2. You can also enter this URL（https://pgyer.com/bgdog） into this download page on your mobile browser. AND USE DOWNLOAD PASSWORD: bgdog
USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO CONNECT BUBBLE
Before this section, you need to turn on your phone's Bluetooth.
1. Click the link we provide and enter the URL through the browse, and input the password"bgdog".
2. Install the APP as followings
3. Open the xDrip+ in your phone, and you will find two agreement statements, just "agree" & "save"
4. Ignore the pop-up of "choose data source" click at any blank space
5. Click "Ok" to proceed
6. After that you can see the main page of "XDrip+Bubble"
7. Then we have to move to the “Settings”of your phone, and access into "APP Management"
8. Find “XDrip+Bubble”
9. Go to "Power Saver"
10. Choose "Allow Background Running"
11. Back to APP and click the left top button, then go to “Settings”
12. Then find "Auto configure”and click
13. You should scan the "QR Code”we provided to implement the configuration, it's much more convenient for newbie
14. Then back to the left top button and find "Bluetooth Scan" and click
15. After that you will find our product "Bubble" and connect
16. Finally after around 30 seconds you will get your current sugar level displayed
Thanks for your support,
We will insist on doing the right thing!